Norman Reedus, known for his role on The Walking Dead and having participated in the video for “Judas”, said he will sell a bike used in the clip of the second single from “Born This Way”. According to him, the bike will be sold on E-Bay, and the money raised will be donated to charity.
going up on ebay soon . judas bike . give some money to charity. harley pic.twitter.com/SbRDMDILOu— norman reedus (@wwwbigbaldhead) 10 dezembro 2013
The U.S. Billboard launched today (12) through their site the complete weekly update of the Hot 100 and the first two singles from the album ‘ARTPOP’ remained in the Top 20 of the stop.
"Applause," which opened the work of the album fell 4 positions, and #19, while "Do What U Want" fell one place, being #18.
- 01 Eminem - The Monster (feat. Rihanna)
- 02 Pitbull - Timber (feat. Ke$ha)
- 03 OneRepublic - Counting Stars
- 04 Lorde - Royals
- 05 Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
- 06 Avicii - Wake Me Up (feat. Aloe Blacc)
- 07 Imagine Dragons - Demons
- 08 A Great Big World - Say Something (feat. Christina Aguilera)
- 09 Passenger - Let Her Go
- 10 Drake - Hold On, Were Going Home
- 18 Do What U Want
- 19 Applause
Historic of “Do What U Want” on the Hot 100:
1st week: # 13
2: # 58
2: # 48
4: # 18
5: # 20
6: # 17
7: # 18
The singer P!nk, known for hits like “Get The Party Started” and “Just Give Me A Reason”, answered a question about Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus in a recent interview. Laughing, she said she did not know if served as inspiration for artists and indirectly criticized the attitudes of the singers. Check the video here.
Remembering that in an interview for NyRock, P!nk talked about Lady Gaga and he thought of her fight against bullying:
The girl that you just called fat? She is taking an overdose of diet pills. The girl that you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy that you just bump? He is abused at home. You see the man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. The guy that you just make a joke for crying? His mother is dying. Lady Gaga is trying to make bullying illegal, she is an amazing and talented woman.
Photoshoots: Some time ago we published that Lady Gaga and Robert Wilson recreated several famous paintings, creating portraits that were displayed in the Louvre in Paris. The images were already available on the internet at low quality, but some of them have just been released in HQ.
It was announced today (12) through a commercial on TV that Lady Gaga will be performing at the end of “The Voice USA” on December 17 (Tuesday) with his current single, “Do What U Want” (the presence of R. Kelly in the presentation has not been confirmed).
Launched almost 2 months and still without a video, “Do What U Want” still keeping in great placements in the charts. This week, the song reached a total of 40,000 copies sold in Canada and was certified as gold.
The “RIA Japan” announced this week that the new album by Lady Gaga, ‘ARTPOP’, with 1 month after its debut, the brand reached 250 thousand copies shipments in the country, so the only album to reach the western certified platinum on Japanese soil during this month.
See the albums that have been certified for their achievements in November:
It is worth remembering that it’s treating “shipments”, not all copies sold reached the hands of consumers.
— 1. EMINEM – The Monster f/Rihanna: 179.499 (+ 3.207)
2. AVICII – Wake Me Up: 169.610 (- 1.432)
3. IMAGINE DRAGONS – Demons: 164.238 (+ 0.844)
4. LORDE – Royals: 155.177 (- 1.903)
5. ONEREPUBLIC – Counting Stars: 153.534 (+ 1.959)
6. DRAKE – Hold On We’re, Going Home: 138.914 (- 1.960)
7. MILEY CYRUS – Wrecking Ball: 112.509 (- 2.254)
8. PITBULL – Timber f/Ke$ha: 99.815 (+ 2.509)
9. KATY PERRY – Roar: 85.968 (- 1.787)
10. KATY PERRY – Unconditionally: 85.099 (+ 0.815)
11. PASSENGER – Let Her Go: 80.047 (+ 0.891)
12. ZEDD – Stay The Night f/H. Williams: 78.377 (+ 1.038)
13. LADY GAGA – Applause: 74.853 (- 1.607)
14. MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS – White Walls f/ScHoolboy Q: 71.640 (+ 0.541)
15. JAY Z – Holy Grail f/Justin Timberlake: 67.977 (- 0.986)
16. NEIGHBOURHOOD – Sweater Weather: 66.627 (+ 1.010)
17. LADY GAGA – Do What U Want f/R. Kelly: 65.357 (+ 0.776)
18. PARMALEE – Carolina: 63.579 (- 0.377)
19. CHRIS BROWN – Love More f/Nicki Minaj: 61.789 (- 0.475)
20. ELI YOUNG BAND – Drunk Last Night: 61.234 (+ 0.573)
The Youtube began this week to promote their end of year lists with videos that stood out in some sections of the world famous network. The first video of Lady Gaga from ‘ARTPOP’, “Applause”, entered the list of the most watched videos globally at #25.
- 01- PSY - “GENTLEMAN M/V”
- 02- Miley Cyrus - “Wrecking Ball”
- 03- Miley Cyrus - “We Can’t Stop”
- 04- Katy Perry - “Roar” (Official)
- 05- P!nk - “Just Give Me A Reason” ft. Nate Ruess
- 06- Robin Thicke - “Blurred Lines” ft. T.I., Pharrell
- 07- Rihanna - “Stay” ft. Mikky Ekko
- 08- Naughty Boy - “La La La” ft. Sam Smith
- 09- Selena Gomez - “Come & Get It”
- 10- Avicii - “Wake Me Up” (Official Video)
- 25- Lady Gaga - ”Applause”
With the album ‘The Fame’, Lady Gaga has taken the world to herself and showed another side of fashion that few people knew. The site of the famous magazine “VOGUE” published this week an article recalling the main styles already adopted by Gaga over their 5-year career.
THINK of Lady Gaga and an array of headline-grabbing ensembles immediately come to mind.
Few wouldn’t be able to recall the outfit comprised entirely of raw meat or her custom-made telephone hat or fire-shooting bra. And although her style veers towards the outrageous, she has proved as popular with designers as she has her band of loyal little monsters. Giorgio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld and Nicola Formichetti have all created bespoke pieces for her, while she champions upcoming designers as often as she’ll pick pieces by Alexander McQueen or Saint Laurent.
Check out the complete article here.